Health Centres in Southall
The Broadway Health Centre
71-73 The Broadway
Southall, Middlesex, UB1 1LA
Tel: 020 8383 6006
It also houses the Primary Care Access Centre, which you can reach from Herbert Road.
You can get to the Health Centre on foot and by public transport. We have a number of parking spaces for people with disabilities at the back of the building. There is no other patient parking. The nearest car park is on Herbert Road.
ServicesThe Health Centre offers the following services:
- child health and parenting skills services
- blood tests
- care for pregnant women (ante-natal sessions)
- community health promotion/health education sessions
- contraception, cervical screening and chlamydia screening
- specialist eye testing for diabetic patients (digital retinopathy)
Orchard SuiteThis provides a number of services, including:
- clinics for people with diabetes
- physiotherapy assesment (musculoskeletal services)
- women's health services
- minor surgery
- care for people with TB
Patients for these services must be referred by a GP.
Primary Care Access Centre
Thjis serviceis led by nurses. It was previously based on Woodlands Road, Southall. You can reach it from a side walkway off Herbert Road. This centre offers a primary care services for homeless people, refugees, asylum seekers and people on short term visas.For some services, patients must be referred by a GP, including:
- checks to find out if patients need BCG vaccinations against TB
- BCG vaccinations
- anticoagulation management for patients on Warfarin (blood thinning medication)
Other benefits offered by the Health Centre
- Information about other health and social care services in the area
- Public health information
- Training for newly qualified doctors, nurses and therapists.